Often as a company, brand, or personal figure we get to the stage of wanting to generate more quality leads. This is a common issue amongst all business owners (or at least should be). Before diving into how you can drive new awareness, and therefore more leads there are a few questions to ask yourself and/or your team:
Are you looking to generate more traffic to your website?
One of the biggest problems any company has, is that no one has heard of them. Driving traffic to your website can be an additional tool for people to get to know you and your brand. The old methods of mailers, and email blasts are quickly dying, much like the dinosaurs. Don’t get hit by the new ice age of marketing, and begin to adapt to the online methodologies that exist.
Trying to generate more quality leads?
Building leads is a huge aspect of making sales. However it is not leads you are generally looking for. You are looking for quality, vetted contacts that are ripe and viable for business partnerships. This is an all too common reason for wanting to build traffic to your website. Below we will take a look at the top 3 ways to generate quality traffic and acquire top tier leads.
“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
– John D. Rockefeller
Enough said, here are the top 3 ways to generate quality traffic and leads to your website and revolutionize your business:
Have a Blog
- There are valuable questions people are searching every day online that need to be answered. The keywords you use in your blogs help place you in your target market. Research ways that you can provide value to your customers as well as to others in your industry. Soon you will find that not only are you getting leads, you are also taking your market space quite comfortably as other businesses in similar fields will be reading your blogs and giving you traffic.
- Links are still a big factor in traffic building, no matter what anyone tells you online anymore. What you are looking for is links built from high authority websites that have high traffic volumes already traffic coming to their websites. Also key niche industry links help a whole lot too. While in the past link-building was more of an archaic systematic approach, now it is more of a personal connection building type of process. This process is now known as outreach. The more you begin to implement outreach as a necessary part of your business, the more that you will see traffic and high quality leads trickle in.
- People actively engaging on your blog gives it more of an edge, and a reason for people to believe in your services or product. It also gives you a ton of authority in the industry. Remember all the times you search Google for tools or things you need to use? Well everyone does it. The smart business owners and marketers capitalize on this knowing what type of tools and content they can publish to always give them an edge.
Be Active On Social Media
- Social media is a fantastic way to drive traffic to your website and the content on it. Whenever you write a new blog, release a new section of your website, social media is where you should post about it. Every big content release is driven by a great social media presence and strategy. Even though it may not be the biggest closer in business it certainly helps get the right people to your content.
- You are constantly engaging potential buyers, creating a buzz, and connecting with people who may know of potential customers for your business. Find what people are excited about with your company, and begin to communicate new products, developments in the company, quotes from key leaders that inspire, etc.
- In many markets being active on social media equates with having a strong company or brand. This doesn’t necessarily mean being on every social media site deemed worthy. However it means finding the ones that matter most to your business, and ways that you can help answer questions, provide support, etc. Take advantage of the communication tools your business has at its hands.
- Create content offers. Have you written an e-book for your potential customers to understand the services or product that you have, and what value it will bring to them? Whatever you are offering, chances are that you can capitalize by creating tangible content offers for your users when they come to your website. This will help in creating authority and also at various stages in the sales cycle or funnel.
- Brainstorm and create resources that people in your industry and target market need, and will keep them coming back to your website to use as well as placing authority as you as a leader in your market space. What tools can your company create for users online? What kind of calculator, resource guide, or helpful sections on your website can you dream up?
- The time has come to offer valuable giveaways and contests, coupons, etc that can only be accessed via your website. This will keep your user always coming back to get the most that they can from your company, never realizing that they are providing you even more business while the little bit of money you lose from giving a discount is constantly coming back into your pockets tenfold via the traffic they bring.
To close: If you are implementing the 3 aforementioned items above, you will notice a general boost in company morale, customer satisfaction, and a beginning of more qualified leads trickling in.
“The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.”
– Napoleon Hill